Designer Bums cloth period pads are here to give you all the comfort you need during your menstrual cycle plus excellent absorbency so you can live your life worry free.
Reusable menstrual pads are a sustainable and money saving choice that prevents thousands of single use, plastic pads from entering landfill and waterways.
Now with longer wings! These beautiful pads are made from layers of highly absorbent and luxurious GOTS certified organic cotton which is manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 to ensure the exclusion of harmful ingredients, meaning they are safe for your delicate skin and kind to the environment. Backed with the signature, limited edition Designer Bums prints in water resistant PUL.
Suitable for your menstrual cycle, comfort liner, incontinence, perspiration, post-partum bleeding or maternity with 3 handy sizes to cater for all needs, absorbency and sizes.
To fit cloth sanitary pads, place in underwear with printed fabric side down and black organic cotton side up. Wrap wings around underwear and snap the poppers closed on one of the two settings.
- Liner / Light Flow Pad - 2 x Layers of organic cotton absorbency - Length 22cm.
- Medium Flow Pad - 3 x Layers of organic cotton absorbency - Length 26cm
- Heavy Flow 4 x Layers of organic cotton absorbency – Length 30cm
Shop all of our beautiful Designer Bums range here.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Pre-wash before first use with like colours to avoid colour run. After use hand-rinse pads under the tap until the water is clear. Gently squeeze out excess water and add to laundry.
2. Every 2-3 days wash at 40-60 degrees MAX. Do NOT soak in napisan, bleach or detergents or user softeners as this may damage the fabrics. Do not iron.
3. Drying: Smooth from the machine and lay flat to keep shape. Line dry outdoors or indoors on drying rack. Ensure pads are completely dry before storing away. Allow for minor shrinking of natural organic fibres.
We recommend 3-6 cloth menstrual pads per day in a range of sizes to suit your period cycle length and flow.
The cotton top is very comfortable and they seem very absorbant. Easy to wash and the fact they come in lovely db prints is an added bonus.