The Wild & Stone safety razor is suitable for anyone who's searching for smooth and comfortable shave that's also eco-friendly.
Billions of disposable, plastic razors and cartridges are thrown in to landfill each year and cost a fortune. A safety razor saves you heaps of money in the long run and the blades are super cheap to replace.
These stainless steel safety razors are designed to be used over the face and body with a grooved edge for precision. A long, textured handle gives you great grip and a gentle shave even in those hard to reach areas.
Easy to recycle; just remove the blade, wipe of residue and place in to the metal recycling alongside food cans.
Before first use unscrew the handle of the razor from the head and insert the blade, ensuring not to touch the sharp ends, then securely reattach the head. Ensure the head is in the correct position with ridges facing upwards.
Moisten the razor and the skin, applying pressure shaving gel or oil. Hold the razor at a 45-degree angle to the skin and gently glide the razor over your skin, shaving only in straight lines. Avoid adding pressure to the razor.
This razor is unisex and can be used on all areas of the body, including the face, underarms and bikini areas.
- 1 razor, 5 blades, and a cotton bag.
- Made from stainless steel
- Recyclable eco-friendly card packaging
- Plastic-free & Sustainable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- To ensure the longevity of your razor, rinse and wipe down after use and avoid exposure to long stints of moisture.
- Replace the blade after it becomes dull.
- Place the razor head down into the cotton carry bag when storing.
Keep the razor and blade out of reach of children and babies. Recycle used blades responsibly. Store in a dry area or in the provided cotton bag. Always act with care.