EcoVibe's non-bio laundry powder is tough on stains, even at 30°C. With a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment. Made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
This laundry powder is made without phosphates, chlorine, bleach, and optical brighteners.
- Removes the toughest stains even at 30°C
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- No colours or dyes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging
- Naturally fragranced
- Great results at low temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
How to use:
Pour out 70ml of powder per one load of washing. For top loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes. For front loading machines add powder to the detergent drawer. Wash at recommended 30°C. See packet instructions for more dosage information based on water hardness and drum size.
Non-biological main ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate <20%
- Sodium Percarbonate 5-10%
- Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate <5%
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulphonate <5
- Natural Soaping agents <5%
- Anionic Surfactants <5%
- Can cause serious eye damage.
- Can cause skin irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
IF CONSUMED: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/DOCTOR