EcoVibe's stain removing laundry bleach is an oxygen based stain remover with a built-in whitener leaving whites and colours bright, even at low temperatures. With a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
Made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
- Made in the UK
- Enough powder for 66 washes
- Removes stains at low temperatures
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging
- Removes the toughest stains even at 30°C
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
Readily biodegradable which means if it gets into waterways it will biodegrade and not harm wildlife.
Packaging is compostable too which helps eliminate single-use plastic bottles and boxes going to landfill.
How to use:
Add 30ml of powder to detergent per one load of washing. For top-loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes, For front loading machines add the powder to the detergent drawer. Wash at recommended 30°C.
For hand wash dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
To soak dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
Laundry bleach main ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate <30%
- Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent <30%
- Anionic Surfactant <5%
- Can cause serious eye damage.
- Can cause skin irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
IF CONSUMED: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/DOCTOR