EcoNaps cloth nappies give you the versatility to choose between a pocket or an all-in-two system. Every print in their range is beautifully hand-designed in Byron Bay.
Designed to fit tiny newborns up to busy toddlers and everything in between (approx 3.5-16kg or 7.5-35lb).
Includes a wonderfully stretchy PUL cover and 2 bamboo inserts (1 longer, foldable insert and 1 smaller booster) made from high GSM bamboo terry. Joining snaps also allow you to snap your inserts together.
To use as an all-in-two simply snap inserts in to the shell or to use as a pocket simply stuff your inserts inside the cover, which has an opening at either end.
- One size fits most (birth to potty)
- PUL cover
- Bamboo terry inserts
- All-in-two or pocket nappy
- Larger insert can be folded down for smaller rises or front wetters
- Inserts attach together with a popper
- Day use or night use depending on your baby
- PUL tummy panel
- Stay dry lining when used as a pocket nappy
- 2 rise popper columns
- Popper waist closure
- Double row of waist poppers
- Hip stability popper
- Crossover waist snap for smaller babies
- Single gusset
TIP: Econaps are a trimmer fit, more like underwear, sit them low on the waist and tuck the elastics in to the knicker line. Be sure the stretch your inserts when they are wet to avoid curling.
Shop the whole EcoNaps range here.